Monday, January 7, 2013

That JFF plays for A&M still feels like having a Super model coming on to me - while I wonder which friend is responsible for the gag. Hallie, DW and I went to the game . DW is a genuine Aggie fan so he and I left JerryWorld (very nice stadium!) on a cloud. Though fully satisfied (after 64 years) there is more to come. We just had a recruit from Florida (Tony Stevens) switch to us from FSU - and he is astoundingly good. Look up his Jr. Highlight film. He joins Kyrion Parker and Ricky Seals-Jones - both better than any receiver we've signed in my memory. If we get the four star USC commit (Torrodney Pevot -6'4" LB who can run) we'll have an amazing finish to this recruiting class. Heads up, the BCS Championship game for 2014 is at the Rose Bowl on Monday Jan 6, 2014. see you there.

2 comments: