I only got to see the first half and the final 4 minutes of the 4th quarter because the axis of evil aka ESPN/ATT/DIRECTV changed channels on me. Of course, by the time that happened the game was won and the Aggies were playing the water boys and equipment girls. Some observations;
1. Ricky Seals Jones, who I was cussing last week, looked good. He made at least 2 difficult catches of badly thrown balls and ran some good routes. Nice to see.
2. But for a couple of iffy throws early, Kyle Allen looked good.
3. The secondary was exposed when the backup D-line was in.
4. Speedy seemed to have racheted it up a notch.
5. Kirk is still great.
6. Glad we didn't have to punt much.
7. Loved seeing Mack run down the Ball State running back during the last four minutes. Great, great hustle in a game that was done.
8. Glad that once the game was in hand, A&M played lots and lots of backups in order to get them some reps. Hopefully, we will be able to do this next week as well.
9. Arkansas: HAHAHAHAHA