Tuesday, August 26, 2014

***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***

SEC fans are under a season-long Bloviating Gasbag Watch( BVW), for Brent Musburger has been assigned to the lead play-by-play seat at the SEC network, according to the Dallas Morning News.  He will be paired with Jesse Palmer. (Chris Fowler will move into Musburger's former position at ESPN alongside Kirk Herbstriet (heavy sigh)).  Lee Corso is returning as is Lou Holtz.  (Holtz talks like he's wearing someone else's teeth....has he always been this way?)  I hope Corso makes a little more sense this year, though I think it unlikely.  Even with him, I enjoy College Gameday.

By the way, I heard from Ohfor, who is on the fence between 9-3 and 8-4 for the Aggies.  I find that a bit optimistic.....hope he is correct.

1 comment:

  1. For at least three years I have asking Kyle why Lou Holtz doesn't use some of his paycheck to get dentures that fit.....

    ReplyDelete