Friday, October 5, 2012

Hope Flickers


This morning I received this email from an old college friend, who is a  knowledgeable sports guy:

Ole Miss represents a real swing game for the Aggies. They are a solid but not great team and the kind of opponent you need to beat to reach the top tier. Louisiana Tech looks to be even tougher the following week.


Suddenly all the remaining games look winnable (except @Alabama).



I’ll say A&M 31-20 this weekend.


I, too, think A&M will prevail this week and I agree that we have no chance against Bama.  However, I  don't give us a chance against LSU either.  Those LSU guys are total wild-asses but they are bigger and badder than the Aggies and will wear us out.  As for other games, I now think that Auburn is beatable, which I didn't think prior to the start of the season.  I picked us to go 6-6, but I think there is a glimmer of a spark of a hope of a chance that we might finish better than that.  Gig 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment