Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Surfing

Since I consider t.v. watching a sport, I will now report on some new shows: Glee--really good; The Good Wife---really good; Mercy---bad; Cougartown---bad and annoying; NCIS Los Angeles---not as good as the real NCIS, to which I am addicted (guilty pleasure); Naughty Kitchen with Chef Blythe Beck---bad. Returning shows: NCIS---very good; Curb---good; House---good; Madmen---wonderful; Project Runway---really good; and Top Chef---really good; Castle---good (but I could watch Nathan Fillian iron napkins and think it was good). And of course, I am very much looking forward to the return of Dexter on Sunday. Have I mentioned that I lurve my DVR?

1 comment:

  1. oooooh - finally a sport I can get behind! The DVR may be man's greatest invention. right up there with the thermos. I don't watch everything you mentioned, but I agree on all the shared shows. yay House. Yay Nathon Fillion! i would totally watch his ironing show. (FYI Castle is a wonderful show for couples, as my husband informs me the female lead is FOXY) Am interested to try out FlashForward tomorrow. Go team tubers!!!

    ReplyDelete